We pride ourselves on over 14 years of helping businesses achieve their goals.
Aviation Management Services
● Engine tear down
● Engine lease return and pre buy inspection for aircraft
● Current status airframe: engines, apu, landing gear, components
● Current status of applicable airworthiness directives and service bulletins
● Current status of major repairs, alterations, mediffications, STC’s
● Current certificate of airworthiness and any import / export certificate
● Current signed non incident statements by operator
● Provide 8130 and easa 1, documents for time controlled components hrs and cycles
● Evaluate current maintenance program for compliance with MSG 3
● Visual inspection of airframe, engines, components, systems, interior
● Arrange if needed boroscope of engines and APU
N & P is working with a FAA approved engine shop with capabilities to perform complete/partial/modular teardown on CFM56-3/5/7 engines. The facility is located on medley florida and has integrated an extremely knowledgeable and licensed team to satisfy our customer needs, our engineering team is a step ahead on developing tooling and documentation to ensure your project is done at a level of high integrity and quality. Within our capabilities, can also provide.
- CFM56-3/5/7 Video Borescope inspections.
- Trace Review/Lease return/AD/SB verifications /engine modifications.
- A detailed workscope, detailed to customer needs, modular, piece part will always have customer involvement as our priority.
- Currently running machining and CNC machinery full throttle to manufacture CFM56 tooling.
- We are FAA and ISO certified.
We offer a wide variety of consulting
and aviation services. Please feel free to contact us.